GD 2017 will take place at the Northeastern University Alumni Center in Boston.
Northeastern University Alumni Center at Columbus Place
716 Columbus Ave, Boston, MA 02120
All events will be taking place on the 6th floor in the Pavillion room.
- Welcome Reception and Registration: 7pm-9pm, Sunday, September 24, 2017.
- GD 2017 sessions: September 25-27, 2017.
- Conference dinner: Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
The Alumni Center is a short walk from the Ruggles T (subway) stop on the Orange Line, and close to the Tremont St @ Burke St. bus stop. Please see the map below for more details.
The Boston Logan International Airport is the easiest way to get to Boston. From there you can get anywhere in Boston by means of public transportation or taxi.
- The MBTA provides public transportation by T (subway), bus, and Commuter Rail. Fares are $2.75 for T, $2.00 for bus, and vary based on distance for Commuter Rail.
- Water Taxis are available that run from the airport to points all around the Boston harbor.
- Rideshare services are available. Uber provides service to or from the airport and both Uber and Lyft provide service around the city.